This Terms and Conditions apply to the website (hereafter called “this website”) that are established and operated by Sun Chlorella Corporation (hereafter called “SCC”). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website. Please use this website only if you agree to and accept these terms and conditions.
SCC may revise the terms and conditions without prior notification. Please be advised to review the latest contents. There may be cases that SCC shut down this website without prior notice.
Sun Chlorella Corporation
Copyrights and other rights
All the information published in this website is protected by copyright of Japan and the laws of each country. The use (including copying, alteration, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling or publishing) of these information beyond the scope explicitly allowed for private use or by other laws is prohibited, unless prior written permission is obtained from SCC.
The following actions are prohibited when using this website:
- Actions that do or may infringe assets or privacy of a third party or SCC
- Actions that do or may inflict harm or losses on a third party or SCC
- Actions that are or may be offensive to public order and morals
- Criminal acts or any actions that do or may lead to criminal acts
- False declaration or notification including the registration of the e-mail address of another individual
- Commercial activities, profit-oriented activities or any preparatory actions for such purposes
- Actions that defame or tarnish the credibility of a third party or SCC
- Actions that do or may use or provide computer viruses or other harmful programs
- Other actions that do or may violate laws, ordinances and regulations
- Other actions that SCC deems inappropriate
Linking to this Website
If you wish to add this website to your link, you must agree to the following precautions and contact SCC.
- SCC strictly refuses any links that infringe on the obtained rights and obstruct its business of SCC.
SCC strictly refuses any links of website which contains the following contents that are the websites (hereafter called “Linked sites”) like publishing by third party other than SCC and linking to e-mail.
- content which is contrary to public order and standards of decency
- content which may be illegal
- content which corresponds for adults
- content which slanders SCC
- The content of any linked sites linking from or to this site should be controlled under the responsibility of each party, which should not belong to SCC’s responsibility. SCC assumes no responsibility for the content of or any damages occurred by the use of the linked site.
- Linking execution to this website does not mean that SCC recommends the use of linked site or products, services, companies, which included in this website, nor does not mean that there is a special relationship such as the alliance exists between SCC and the linked sites.
- When you desire copying the information of this website, please contact from the form of inquiry (https://sunchlorella.com/support/contact) in advance. Please be noticed that we may refuse that request depending on its content.
- Any written company names and like any product names in the documents published within this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
When preparing the information contained in this website, SCC pays utmost attention from all sides. SCC does not guarantee whether or not these contents of the information are accurate, useful, certain, appropriate for the purpose of user, and safe (no interruption of function, no occurrence of error, correcting the defects, no computer viruses or other harmful substances in this website and server, and so on). Also, SCC has no responsibility for the utilization or unavailability of the information, and any damages resulting from using this website.
Please note that there may be cases that SCC changes this website itself without prior notice. Also, note that SCC is not liable for any damage resulting from the any changes of the information, suspension or termination of this website for any related reason.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise provided, the use of this website and the interpretation and application of the Terms of Conditions are based on the laws of Japan. In addition, unless otherwise provided, all disputes that concern to the use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kyoto District Court.