To realize a truly healthy, long-living society, our entire group is united
Meeting the expectations of our stakeholders, to that end, we will continue to provide our customers with high-quality products while spreading our founder’s mission to convey the goodness of chlorella to more people through our original technological innovations, and supporting society through chlorella.
As part of that commitment, we believe that tax payment, employment creation, promotion of work-life balance, and initiatives that support social welfare and the global environment are important corporate responsibilities, and we will work seriously to continue to be that type of company.
At Sun Chlorella, we are focused on these items, in line with the Kyoto CSR Guidelines promoted by the Kyoto Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Approach to Clarification and Dissemination of Management Philosophy
- Our company’s role in and responsibility to society is reflected in our management philosophy.
- Our management philosophy is sufficiently understood by our employees, and has been disseminated to all.
- Our management philosophy is demonstrated in our products, service, employee training, etc.
- Our management philosophy is the basis for all decisions (judgments) made with regard to our company.
Sun Chlorella has continued to provide health to the world through our chlorella and other products, based on our founder’s belief that “One’s health is not something that is given by others, but something that one builds for oneself.” From now on we at Sun Chlorella will continue to work together as a group to realize a truly healthy and long-living society by extending healthy lifespans through our products made from natural materials familiar to the human body.
“We want to keep the spirit of our founding alive. ”
For this reason, we will continue to live by our corporate policy and mission as strictly as we can.
Approach to Corporate Ethics and Legal Compliance
- As members of society, we strive to behave ethically.
- We stress the importance of compliance with the law within our company.
- Attention is paid to one another to ensure that no laws or regulations have been violated, and regular checks are made.
- We obtain the most recent information on applicable laws.
- We remain conscious of our society and community (Kyoto), as well as our company’s history and traditions, and our responsibilities to each.
Every employee has an awareness and sense of the responsibility to deliver chlorella from our own history and Kyoto throughout Japan and the rest of the world, and we make every effort to become a company that the community can be proud of.